Sunday, December 13, 2009

How important is lip liner?

My mother always wears it I never really do. I bought this sexy red lipstick and when I applied it with lip liner it looked so much better. Does it depend on how dark the color is? Do you use it? Always? thanksHow important is lip liner?
i rarely use it,


because i have naturally big lips,


and this will just make them look bigger,


and doesnt really compliment me, aha,


but when you use lip liner, and lipstick,


you have to make sure the shades match rather well.


you cant have light lipstick and dark lip liner.


but i hope i helped(:How important is lip liner?
i dont use it but it if you put is on it its more sexy..i dont wear and i dont really like it and it really doesnt matter if you wear it or not.


but you have to put it on properly or you will look like a clown.


lip liner is like the less needed makeup.you use it if you want to use it.it aint that important
I agree with you, dark colors with eyeliner do show up a lot more. A sheer color wouldn't call for lip liner at all. I use it, only depending on the depth of the color- dark colors. No, not always. It makes the look a lot clean cut if it's dark, especially.. and it looks gross with the incorrect color.
its good for dark colors like you said, but applied improperly , or the wrong color it looks stupid ahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy