Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poll: Do you regularly wear lip liner?

If no, do you wear anything regularly on your lips?Poll: Do you regularly wear lip liner?
no lip liner, I wear lipstick occasionally, and chapstick and lip-gloss every day.Poll: Do you regularly wear lip liner?
liner is more likely to give you blackheads around your lips unless you pull your face apart to unclog pores.





At most I colour my lips with a pencil so I can control where it is better than with gloss, and it doesn't get everywher eor come off as easily. I'll cover it with a thin layer of clear gloss or even just vaseline to make it shine.
No, no i don't ware anything regular on my lips.
who the hell wears lip liner?


i juss wear some over up on it and then a light pink lip gloss


hope this helps (:
Nivea lip balm . beauty rush lip gloss
no not liner but gloss
chapstick and gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy