Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eyeshadow as eyeliner? An alternative for lip liner?

Could you use normal eyeshadow as an eyeliner on your water line? I heard you can on the top line above the lashes and on the bottom below the lashes but can you on the water line?





Also, what is a simple alternative for lip liner?Eyeshadow as eyeliner? An alternative for lip liner?
yes you can use eyeshadow for eyeliner.. even on the water line. it is a little uncomfortable though, so you just need to blink a few times after you use it. hope i helped :)Eyeshadow as eyeliner? An alternative for lip liner?
well yes, you can use eyeshadow use as eyeliner on your waterlone but you have to be very, verrry careful when applying!





I found these pencil things which you can use as eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip liner and lip stain...I hope this helped!
I use eyeshadow as eyeliner all the time, I use it more then my actual eyeliner. Um on the water line, I would try not to too much because it might run a bit, but just try it. I don't think it will hurt anything.
you can just make sure you don't overdue it otherwise it'll get into your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy