Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss, all lip products look bad on me!?

Even lip balms! Whats wrong with me.


I have fair skin and blue eyes.Lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss, all lip products look bad on me!?
I thought the same thing for years and years with my own skin/eyes/and hair (medium brown skin and dark hair/dark eyes) but I've learned that the actual color of my lips was overpowering the lipstick or gloss I was putting on top. Just as the other answer suggested, try dabbing on a bit of foundation over your lips to give your lips a true to color look from the tube of lipstick u choose. Not all colors will work on everyone but you should definitely be able to find a wide array of pinks and neutral tones that work well with your skintone and eyes. Especially with blue eyes. Keep trying and good luck, lipglosses really can emphasize a beautiful lip! ^_^Lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss, all lip products look bad on me!?
Try buying a lip plumper to begin with. In most cases, the reason lip glosses and lip products don't look good, is because the lips are too thin to handle to product. Try a lip plumper, first of all, and also stick to sheer shades of pink, mostly light but you can go a bit darker depending on the occasion, and if you want to wear lipstick, go with a moisturizing lipstick in a nude/light pink shade, and apply gloss as a top coat. Good luck!
Try sheer lipglosses and lip sticks that go with your complexion. If this really bothers you got to a counter and ask for a consultation. For some colour reccomendations I'd try warm dirty rose-pinks or warm copper brown peachy apricot nudes. for the pink I'd try Bonnebell Liplites in Berry 'nilla Creme for the nude I'd try Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla or their new Silk Shimmer Gloss in Kitten. All of them would look good on you cause thier sheer but with a tint of colour that's still noticible and have not over the top shimmer. Don't worry too much and hope I helped [=





~ KIm %26lt;3
Well It could be your complection. I'm kind of like that also. I got a tip from a magazine that said spread a little foundation on your lip to take away the redness and then cover it with some clear gloss! It really works!!!
go to iVillage's Makeover-O-Matic


you can upload a picture and put different shades of makeup,and hair styles to it.. it is free, you have to sign up though.. easy to do..





http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0鈥?/a>
Don't use bold colors or too light of colors because they will wash you out since you're fair skin.





Try a light pink color lipstick. Maybe you're just not used to wearing them..
Maybe you shouldtry a lighter shade, I have the same prob as you and pale pinks work for me
Try something with a purple tint to it, the shade might say plum, lilac etc.
they dont you just think they do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy