Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you put on lip liner?

You start off by contouring your lips by painting a ';V'; shape in the middle of your top lip. Then on the bottom lip you paint a straight line only in the middle of your bottom lip. If your lips are full and want to make them look thinner, you could reduce the effect by starting to feather a line below your natural lip line. If your lips are thin and want to make them look thicker you could enhance your lips by feathering a line above your natural lip line.





I am a Mary Kay consultant and if you would like, I can order some products for you. My email is deepabon@marykay.com or you can find more information at the website marykay.comHow do you put on lip liner?
i have no idea how to put it on without making me look like a hooker, so i stay away from it.How do you put on lip liner?
Are you kidding? Use a lip liner pencil and run it along the outside edge of your lips. Then apply lipstick in the middle.
just follow the lines of ur lip but dont go off ur lip and make shure ur lipstick or lip gloss is the same color
you line your lips
oOo...i need help with that too =P
As others have said, you line the natural shape of your lips with the stick. I would not, however, recommend this. Unless you can find a tone to match a gloss you're using, it comes off as more trashy than anything else. It's up to you, though! good luck.
i jus wudnt really use lipliner, its not very flattering
if your lips are full follow the natural line of your lips,


if your lips are thin draw the line a little outside the natural line of your lips to make them appear fuller.
There are a couple ways to use lip liner. First of all, choose a shade that most closely matches the lipstick you are using. Most commonly people just trace a line around the natural shape of their lips. If you're lips are very thin, very full or uneven, you can adjust the line to correct the shape of your lips. Then I find the best way is to apply lipstick using a lip brush. That way, you can blend the lip liner into the lipstick so you don't see the distinct line. Another way people use lip liner is to draw the line around the lips and color in the lips using the lip liner before applying lipstick on top of the lip liner. But that would be more for the bold lip look.
easy start at the inner corner of your lip and smile .


make sure you have a steady hand and glide from on side to the other.


repeat this for the other lip.


your your lips together and your done.





hope it helps/.
just put it on around the outside edge of your lips
As Jerry Seinfeld once said: we know you have lips! Stop drawing a line around them!
Take your lip liner pencil and draw a line along the natural outline of your lips. then fill the area inside the line with gloss or lipstick.
I was taught to outline my natural lip line with it, then I put in on my lips, then apply my lipstick. I find the lip liner helps my lipstick last longer %26amp; not smudge so easily. If you have small lips, you can overdraw your natural lip line some. Don't go overboard, though; you don't want clown lips. And I always try to match my lip liner to within a shade or two of my lipstick color. I don't like it to look real obvious that I applied lip liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy