Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can u use a lip liner as an eye liner?

i bought a lip liner 2dae thinking it was an eyeliner. they were both in a bunch so i thought tht all the liners in the bunch were eyeliners so i jst got one. and then wen i came home i realised tht it was a lip liner. im prbbly jst gna throw it away but is there any way u can use it as an eye liner or is it dangerous?Can u use a lip liner as an eye liner?
I did it once with a red lip liner for a dress up day because I couldn't find a red eyeliner. I made sure not to put it on my waterline or too close to my eyes though.





It's not dangerous but not recommended, I wouldn't do it every day. Just buy another eyeliner but keep this one, you might want to use it one day. :)Can u use a lip liner as an eye liner?
you can but it doesnt turn out as good i reckon cuz it's more like i dunno how to explain its not ugly or horrible but it just turns out funny.





but it all depends on your liner; they give all these products different names just to make us buy more stuff, your just putting it on your face again ..
I have done it before. Try using a small bit on the corner of your eye, and wait a while. if nothing happens, then do the whole lot!
No, it's not dangerous. Test it out. Keep in mind though that it won't stay put as long as an eyeliner.
I wouldn't recommend it.
And then after that, you can use a douche as mouthwash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy