Friday, December 4, 2009

Why do some women wear a darker lip liner around the lips and a lighter shade for the rest of the lips.?

I think it looks nasty . If you are one of the women that has a need to slap on a dark lip liner please tell me if YOU think that is attractive to men. Because I got to tell you it looks freekin stupid.Why do some women wear a darker lip liner around the lips and a lighter shade for the rest of the lips.?
I don't want to sound racist...but thats a ghetto Mexican thing. I live in CA and I've seen Mexican girls do that forever! It does look nasty! I guess its like black women on ';Maury'; with globs and globs of lipgloss!! Hahaha!!Why do some women wear a darker lip liner around the lips and a lighter shade for the rest of the lips.?
i agree that looks ugly and freakyy
Yeah, that was a trendy look 10 or so years ago. It never looked good to begin with, but some people just can't let go. I'm sure 10 years from now girls will be walking around wearing ugg boots, thinking they look hot when it really makes their legs look short and dumpy.
And I thought I was the only one. I'm a girl, but I think it looks like they just ate a chocolate cupcake and got frosting all over the outside of their lips. I acutally got bored and looked it up online one day, and it supposed to make your lips look fuller.
Because they think the chola gangster look is hot. I think it looks like trash
I think it looks bad too. Boy, you sure think about make up alot.
They think halloween is year round.
THEY DO THIS BECAUSE NO ONE EVER SAID ';HEY LADY THAT LOOKS LIKE S#1T !'; OR ';WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING STUPID GIRL';
They do it just to show people that they have it on! They want to be noticed.
It is supposed to make your lips look fuller, for our pout-challenged ladies, but I agree, I often wonder who wants to kiss someone with the dark lip liner on their lips. You know it's not real.
If done properly it doesn't look so stupid, if it can be blended and show a very slight variation. Often this is done to define the lip - as some women don't have a specifically defined lip and this is done to show a boundary. Because of pigment variations, the lips can sometimes literally blend in to your skin color making the lip seem non-existent.





But you are right, a harsh dark line that isn't blended that stands out profusely is stupid, unattractive and in poor taste. Ladies.. if your doing that... take a moment and go have your makeup done correctly... its a shame to walk around looking like the trailer park honey with 3 inch roots and bad make-up!





Bobbi Brown - make-up artist to the stars wrote a wondeful book! Invest in it and read it!
marilyn monroe did it, if the outside liner is only slightly darker it can make the lips look fuller, but if the inside color is red and the outside is like black it can look like a cartoon character.





also if you blend the liner in with the lipstick it looks better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy