Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who still wears lip liner?

I think it may be out of fashion!!! What do u think?Who still wears lip liner?
When was it ever a trend? Its like mascara. A lot of people wear it, a lot of people don't. I wear lip liner, but I fill my lips in with the pencil. I don't do the Pam Anderson duotone thing where they're two different colors.Who still wears lip liner?
I don't were it because personally i think that it makes you look a little old fashion. Although i do think that if you choose to wear it at an appropriate time then it can be very glamorous. Also my friends mom has her lip liner and eyeliner tattoed on.
It is not out of fashion, it is just the way you apply the lip liner. You should choose a color that is neutral or close to your skin tone, that way when your lipstick wears off during the day you will not be left with a stupid line around your lips.
I do, not always tho. And not in the traditional ways that people do. I use it sometimes AFTER the application!! it looks great!!
i dont wear it, it kind of makes you look like an old lady. but then again, i could be wrong, thats just my opinion.


lip gloss is fine.
dark lip liner is out of fashon but if u wear liner that matches your lipstick then A: nobody can really tell and B: it helps your lipstick last longer
well not nessasarily.


it depends on how u put it on.
I still wear it.
i like putting on lip balm then, coloring my lips with lip liner
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy