Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you use lip liner as eye liner?

i want a red eye liner but i cant find one.


and i just now recenly found a red lip liner.


and i dont know if i can use it for eye liner becasue i dont want to do any thing to my eyes that might harm them.


can i get some help on what to do?Can you use lip liner as eye liner?
Its fine to use it as eyeliner. Most make-up can be used on any part of the face. Lots of people do it, and they even make some make-up 'sticks' that are meant to be used for multiple areas.


But yeah, Id say go for it.Can you use lip liner as eye liner?
I tryed this and the lip liner stained my eye lids for three days and the color of the lip liner was red. (embarassing)
I have used lip liner for eye liner but keep it on the down side of the eye lashes. I have never had any trouble with it irritating my eyes. I have used the Burgundy shades.
yes you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy