Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which lip liner lasts the longest?

Is there a lip liner that lasts all day?


I hate the feel of ';long lasting lip color';(the color peels off after a while). I'm wiling to reapply regular lip stick, as needed, but the liner is pain in the butt.


Any suggestion?Which lip liner lasts the longest?
We have the same dillema and i suggest you buy Maybeline's lipliner or try sally hansen's..they are a good choice for me. Before i tried using other brands and i find them so irritating because they easily got off my lip lines.Which lip liner lasts the longest?
Cover Girl's Outlast lip color does'nt peel off. I use it and the only way i can get it off is with eye make-up remover!!
maybaline eyebrow pencil and chapstick brand chapstick if you use auburn or brown tone lipstick
i think that the best one is for me is clinuiqe lip liner that i use it is reallii good and stys on for me along time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy