Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone else do this with lip liner?

idk why but ive been doin this for yearssss...


i out line my lips and then use lipgloss to blend the color together


and i love it!! is that weird? haAnyone else do this with lip liner?
kinda but that sounds good i might try that sometiemsAnyone else do this with lip liner?
nah that's not weird


i do it too lolz can't live without lipliner
i love that!!! try a plum liner with pink lipstick !!!
I think we all have done that at some point--either intentionally, or by accident. Actually, I used to use lip liner as lipstick. I thought that I could pull off the lined lip look, especially with my really defined upper lip, but I was wrong, so that's how I finished my pencil.





Anywho, it's a great way to get a new color and add some shine. It's not weird, make-up is there for experimenting with, am I right? :P
OMG i sometimes do that to!! LOL its because i dont want to have TOO much color.
lol! i do that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy