Sunday, December 13, 2009

My upper lip is chappy because I think I burned it.It looks like I have lip liner on and I don't.Any advice?

i tried using chapstick and lip therapy but it doesn't work.





I have been using lip therapy since 3 days.My upper lip is chappy because I think I burned it.It looks like I have lip liner on and I don't.Any advice?
Try other brands. I like using Cocoa butter, you can get it in stick form from Walgreens and it always works really well on my chapped lips. Make sure you reapply continually.My upper lip is chappy because I think I burned it.It looks like I have lip liner on and I don't.Any advice?
i have lip therapy and it definitely works. every time your lip feels dry apply it and your lips should get back to normal in no time





good luck!!
use vasaline, or put lime juice on the upper lip to cool down.
Sleep with vaseline on your lips.
Well, I think I have an idea, use makeup that is the same color of


your lip and put it on that's my advice.
it will take longer, maybe a week, maybe two.





use vaseline, that will help.





and if it looks like ur wearing lip liner...then depending on where it is use either concealer or a lipstick to cover that up.
it will take longer than 3 days .....get some carmex it works wonders..... also depending on where you live , the cold weather is probably not helping it heal any faster, keep something on it at all times
you shouldnt hold the lighter that close to your mouth. Try to smoke out of bongs more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy