Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do all the ghetto chicks like to wear really dark lip liner??

They do it so ppl like you will ask stupid questionsWhy do all the ghetto chicks like to wear really dark lip liner??
I generally don't like to generalize so I won't say it is ';ghetto chicks'; that do this, but those women who do use dark lip liner are trying to identify themselves to their peers so I won't say it is bad but I will say I wouldn't do it. Personally, I don't find it attractive.Why do all the ghetto chicks like to wear really dark lip liner??
There are many ways for people to design their own make-up, in my opinion. I don't personally wear it, but if its done correctly, it can look really nicely, it just may be their style. What if a ';ghetto'; girl were to ask why preppy girls wear polos.
because they want to..because they can..and they think it's beautiful.. so why not?
gosh can't you see that it makes them look rebellious and tough. don't they just scare the bejesus out of you. they (like everyone that gets tattoos) are trying to look like individuals, without realising a million others are doing it too.
So this is what passes for discussion in the Women's Studies section on Yahoo.
i think the reason why ghetto girls wear dark lip liner because they all are on meth
maybe they think it matches their skin tone
Uhmn thats a sterotype I know of no ghetto chicks who wears


dark lip liner.
it is part of the culture they grew up in
They have no class and dont know any better.
Most times it is because they do not know any other make up techniques to enhance their beauty. They repeat the same awful mistakes of their friends and family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy