Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I bought lip liner instead of eye liner...?

I was wondering if I could still use it as eye liner. This may sound stuiped but I bought it and I feel silly just letting it sit there. I never use lip liner, and this is kind of a weird color which is why i bought it. So if anyone knows this answer please helppp.I bought lip liner instead of eye liner...?
no, just return it. usually they will take it back without a reciept if u have a good answer.I bought lip liner instead of eye liner...?
My first impulse would be to return/exchange it, but if it seems like it might work as eyeliner anyway, I say go for it. Don't think it could do much harm, just don't poke your eye with it :)
yeah i think you should try


its not something ive ever done


but they are basically the same


except one is bigger i think


or you can return it!


good luck! and it wont kill you :]


xoxo
probably not, lip liners have a different something to makeit different so you might get an eye infection, try giving it to someone or sell it on ebay!
lol uhmm you may have trouble with the colours, cause maybe you got like a really light or dark colour :P you could exchange it
Haha, I never though of that...





Well I guess you can, just don't tell anybody shh
depends on the color and brand. if its a bad color then no if its and major lip liner brand it WILL burn so no
Theres lip liner?
yeah you could still use it. it may not work as well but you shouldnt waste it. or you should give it to someone who does use it
IF you have not opened it take it and receipt for a refund.
i use hot pink lip lner as eyeliner. then i go over it with black but not to ocover the whole thing. it looks tight.
I dont think you should try it.


But you could still give it a shot.
return it and get eyeliner
Use it. Its a major turn on.
Its harder to get off and it smears easier. Don't do it!



return it.
  • skin discoloration
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy