Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If i were your child what age would u allow me to where eye shadow,mascara,and lip liner?

I think until u learn how to spell ';wear'; meaning ,it will take longer than it is supposed to be, plus not ';loose'; but ';lose'; , another mistake ppl make as well.


So, older than 16-17 i guess....If i were your child what age would u allow me to where eye shadow,mascara,and lip liner?
eye shadow (pastel colors) and mascara (clear) - 12 or 13.


lip liner - 47 (not literally, but kids don't need lip liner. maybe lip gloss, preferably chapstick.)If i were your child what age would u allow me to where eye shadow,mascara,and lip liner?
15
Whenever you want, honey! I belive in being beautiful when you feel like it! I've worn make up since age seven.
13 or 14
A light, natural eye shadow: 13 years





Mascara: 13 or 14 years





Lip liner: 15 or 16 years





Darker, more obvious eyeshadow: 15 or 16 years





Altogether (shadow, lip, %26amp; mascara): 15 or 16 years
I would let you play with those little girl make-up sets that they sell in the toy department when you were 8/9 but I'd make you wait to wear real makeup until you were 13/14- And then I'd buy you your first basic set ( eyeliner, a shadow set, and mascara)- but if you wanted anything better than that I'd make you pay for it.
Ten or eleven
16
lip liner...ick! but if i had a kid, around 13 i would teach her how to put on tinted moisturizer, neutrogena's lash tint, and lipgloss.
16 at least
At home - any age.


In public - 13.


I would allow it to start off very litely.


Theres nothing worse that you can do to your beauty than wear gobs of thick make-up.


Not only that but globbing too much can actually make you ugly.


Regardless of the answers you receive......I hope you listen and respect your Mom ( Grandma/Guardian) what ever the case may be.......they know you.......they take into account the area/school you're in.......In other words......THEY KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU ! IT'S CALLED - BEEN THERE,DONE THAT! It's a bumpy road, good luck!
I will allow my (right now, 8) daughter to use when she's 12 or 13 but only after she and I have discussed what she can and can't use AND after I've helped her (with or without the help of a consultant) find a natural, neutral color line for her skin. HTH
13
13
I saw about 14 or 15, slowly start them with a little lipstick then have them move up to wearing all the eye makeup. You don't want them to look to old. If they wear to much it dosen't look good.
probably at 15 because before that your to young and guys will think you are older and hit on you
14-15.
If you were my child I'd say no younger than twelve and it'd also depend on how mature you were and how consistently you washed your face.
i started wearing makeup when i was 12, but not too much, and now i wear a little more, but now i'm in highschool....so i guess anywhere from 12 as long as you make sure your kid doesn't walk out of the house looking like a s*ut.....
16 YEARS OLD
15
21, but then at 21, she is not called a child-
question, why would you want to wear lip liner? i would just go with lip gross, chapstick or lip stick. as for eyeshadow i'd go light on that. probably around 15 or 16
Seventeen.
about 12 to 13.
It would really depend on you. First, I would considerf how responsible you are about your personal hygiene. Do you brush your own teeth regularly and take care of your own hair, or do I have to nag you about it? Could I count on you to wash all your make up off every night before bed?





The other part is: if I tell you not to share your make up, because you can get eye infections from sharing mascara and pencils, can I count on you not to share and to know why?





I will also look at your friends: if they wear make up that is innapropriate, I may not allow you to wear make up at all until you can show me that you know what is appropriate and when to wear it.





I was not officially alloowed to wear make up until I was sweet sixteen. I don't think that is unreasonable, and i might be willing to let you use some make up earlier, but you would have to show me you can handle it. If you were 16, and irresponsible, I might tell you you couldn't have it in my house until you move out on your own. I might also rescind your right to wear it if I feel you are mishandling it.
18. After that then you could do what ever you want to your body, but until then, I, as an adult and parent who is (supposed) to have the best interest in your health and well being and my house you will have to abide by my rules, unless you can give me a valid reason/purpose to wearing make up. And ';cause its cool'; is not a valid excuse. And the same reasons holds true to mutilating your body with piercings and tattoos.





My opinion is to let your natural beauty be shown without covering it up. Use make up only to enhance your features at certain times/functions. As the years go on you will use more and more make up to maintain the image you created when you were young. Don't be a VOF (victim of fashion)
Probably 14 or 15, but worn tastefully and not like all whorey :)
when you are in high school.
eyeshadow-13, mascara-13, lip liner-15 or 16. but it depends on how mature u r.
  • skin discoloration
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy