Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever worn lip liner?

Just wondering, I've never worn it and probably never will.Have you ever worn lip liner?
lip liner looks good if it's just the right shade. It should be 1-2 shades darker than your lipstick, but then it can be blended in. I see a girl here at work who wears this purple lip liner with this shiny pink lipstick. It looks soooo bad, her lips come around the corner before the rest of her face and body do. It's soooo scary!Have you ever worn lip liner?
same here.. wouldnt even know how to put it on..
i never did either i put on eye liner not lip liner
eiw no what's the point? it looks horrible
I do if I'm going out somewhere. I have a nice shade to match my lips I color in the lips with the same shade of lipstick, so it does not look fake at all. It just compliments.
yes, it helps keep the lipstick or gloss on... it is one of my best sellers!
Yes. I don't like the way it looks on some people.
everytime i put on makeup
I did once.








Looked awful.
No, I don't see the point of it.
nope
no.. it looks fake.. I don't either.. natural is beautiful
nop


i wear brain liner
Oh, yes. I was a teenager in the early 1990's, and let me tell you-- lipstick and lip liner were MUSTS for all the girls at my school back then!
yeah when I was in high school....it makes your lips look bigger...............now all I wear is eye liner and mascara
yes..i have it outlines the lipgloss on your lips and makes it look real good. Its not harmfull,and it can get out of controlle sometime,the main thing to rember about it is not to put to much on. If you ever change your mind and deside to use it, have someone help you your first time. Other than that have fun!!!!!!! =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy