Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I cant sharpen my lip liner...EVER..what am I doing wrong?

I have 3 diff liners, 2 diff sharpeners. I've tried doing it cold, room temp. I'm going nuts. Help!I cant sharpen my lip liner...EVER..what am I doing wrong?
IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEY ARE ';CHEAP'; I always buy the 'wet and wild' at wal-mart and it may be that u are turning it too much at once the best way it to put it in turn it 1/2 way or one all the way around and pull it out then start in a diff spot and repeat b/c if not if you just keep turning the liner b/c it is so soft wants to break.. hope this fixes your problem!!I cant sharpen my lip liner...EVER..what am I doing wrong?
buy a really good shapener and try putting it in the freezer


it should help
Yeah i have the same problem! I have no idea wut i'm doing wrong but i just switched to lip liner that is a crayon, you kno like the eyeliner you twist and it retracts? it works great! and no sharpening!!
i had the same problem and i am an eyeliner girl! cant go anywhere without it... i bought Revlon the mechanical ones.. you just twist it and good to go.. they are more expensive, but i figure i am saving money from the messing up on sharpening them. and messing it up
Is it a cheap lip liner? If so that might be why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy