Friday, June 25, 2010

I have developed a brown ring around my lips like lip liner. Can someone tell me why this ring has developed?

The dark ring started on the top lip and gradually grew around the entire outside of my lip lines. It wasnt painful at first but is now getting very sensitive and hurting the corners of my mouth. It is hard to see when I have a beard, but when I shave, it is very obvious. The funny thing is that after kissing my girlfriend, she now has the lip line deceloping around her lips. Can anyone tell me what this could be. I have been to a doctor in the early stages and he sadi it was nothing...anyone have any ideas?I have developed a brown ring around my lips like lip liner. Can someone tell me why this ring has developed?
This is interesting; I have never heard of it before. So I searched for ';discoloration around lips'; and found the following:


';Persistent dryness of the lips, often associated with cracking, redness and enlargement, can be associated with many different causes. Because the lips are dry, many people chronically lick them or moisten them with saliva. Unfortunately, this natural attempt to keep the lips wet attracts the attention of several different types of microbes, including both bacteria and fungal forms. A low-grade infection often sets in and, over time, the associated inflammation can stimulate cells in the skin that produce pigment (called melanocytes). This ';post-inflammatory melanosis'; as it is termed may explain the black coloration change. I would suggest you consider using a topical antimicrobial cream that can work against fungi and bacteria. Some of these are available without a prescription.';





Of course, this isn't a diagnosis for you! You might want to search some on your own. Good luck!I have developed a brown ring around my lips like lip liner. Can someone tell me why this ring has developed?
Stop kissing ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy