Friday, June 25, 2010

Lip liner? Its killing me!!?

I have used so much different lip liners but they all end up being either too DARK or too RED. I cant find a light natual one. Im spanish and i look like salma heyek so what lip liner can I use? What is the brand and what is the number on it?


I like brown lip liners that will look like the celebrity ones lol eg: beyonce/anyone with those dark natual lip liners.


What can I use? This will help me a lot thanks!!





SOMETHING LIKE THIS...


http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/beyonce-nose-job.jpg





http://image.thepersianmodel.com/shaghayegh/shaghayegh.jpgLip liner? Its killing me!!?
You shouldn't just outline the lip, but rather use your lipliner and fill in your lip or at least smudge it into your lip so that it blends better with your lipstick and you don't have an obvious line around your lips.Lip liner? Its killing me!!?
try Rimmel London 1000 kisses ,050 Tiramisu it cost me 拢3.00 its good
try Walgreens/CVS, they have soo manyyyy, and get a peach color or a nude color, trust me you will find them theree.!
The best thing you can do is go to Nordstroms, Macys, and/or MAC and let the cosmeticians try on some diferent colors on you so you know how it actually looks on you before buying.
  • skin discoloration
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy