Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poll;Is red felt tip a good alternative for lip liner ....anyone know?

Dont u have a magic eight ball thats answers all ur questions like me.


If u want, ill be ur magic eight ball.Poll;Is red felt tip a good alternative for lip liner ....anyone know?
Absolutely not. Half a banana skin attached with UHU is better for the environment. And more sexyPoll;Is red felt tip a good alternative for lip liner ....anyone know?
Yes, I could think of very few things more sexual - black felt tip pen for eyeliner, you will be the belle of the ball!!!!! x
This takes me back...I used to use red magic marker as lipstick when I was at junior school!!
Try it and then tell us. You may be surprised, especially when you try to remove it.
Perhaps not Hilda. Try a wax crayon instead. lol.
Ummm no!
Yes it's perfect.
Yep.
Yep!


and use your toothbrush to apply mascara!
yeah why not..lol
no
yes
yes
yukky no better for the kids books though. its cheaper hehe,.
as long as it doesnt smudge,lol.get your line straight.steady hand...
yes it is my dear, and black boot polish is a great mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy