Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If I wear lip liner instead of eyeliner..?

I accidently got lip liner instead of eye liner.. again! hahaha.





Can I use lip liner instead? Or is it just gonna smear..?





I have this brown one i wanna use but the first time i did this i got a red one and i really wanna try the red on my eyes cus that shyt would look mad tight :]





So yea is it gonna smear or can I wear it?If I wear lip liner instead of eyeliner..?
to be honest, if the colour suits you, YEAH


anyways, i always smudge my eyeliners so it gives a look, so i think, well if you bought it, flaunt it!


it will look great!! and noone will know!If I wear lip liner instead of eyeliner..?
yes you can use lip liner as eye liner... i use red lip liner on my eyes all the time... and it looks AWESOME!





the way i get it to stay is put on the liner and then take a small make-up brush like a lip brush, dip it in transluslent powder (like mary kate and ashley transluslent setting powder) and brush it over the liner... just DO NOT use it on the water line... you dont want to get the powder in your eye itr hurts!





When i use the red liner i put it on the top lid and under the bottom lashes but only half way and then use black on the water line... it looks fantabulous!





anyway i hope this helps!
It probably won't wear well or stay on very long without smearing. Another thing is that the lip liner may not be safe to use in the eye area and you could have a bad reaction to it. You can probably take it back to wherever you got it and exchange it for eye liner.
you can wear it. i wear pink lip liner for eyeliner sometimes.
I couldnt say im a guy so i cant tell what to do but do whatever y7ou think looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy