Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When using lip liner....?

are the colors that make it look as if you were not wearing lip liner? I have super thin lips so I want to make them look fuller.


I want it to look completely Natural.When using lip liner....?
lip liner is never worn alone... always with lipstick. you can buy duos where it matches perfectly. steps





1. first, line the lips slightly outside the lip line to the desired shape... keep it conservative


2. blend inside, it shouldn't be a harsh line


3. lipstick


4. glossWhen using lip liner....?
when you use lip liner you should go for as natural a color as possible, so it doesn't seem like you're wearing it.





When I wanted my lips to be fuller I saved up for some Victoria's secret Very Voluptuous lip plumper. Its about $18 for one big twisty tube of it. It works really well but the thing is it burns when you first use it. Bath and body works has their own lip plumper too and I'm pretty sure their version is cheaper. The label says all natural but you'd have to read into it more to see if its true or not. I know that most lip plumpers are pretty subtle, so you wont be walking around with a super pucker going on.





Hope this helped =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy