Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Lip Liner?

I hardly wear, because I am so tired of reapplying it so often. Is there a 12 hour lip liner that actually stays in place???Best Lip Liner?
Wet'n'Wild. I'm serious. Buy #666 for most lipcolors (it works great if you fill your whole mouth with it too, and then top it with clear gloss) and #657 if you are wearing some very light nude lipstick. They are cheap and last forever.Best Lip Liner?
Sephora and Bobbi Brown have all day lip liner. Good Luck to you
My mom uses eye liner and it lasts all day!!!!
Not that I have found! BUT, you can buy this stuff from Benefit cosmetics called She-Laq. She-Laq makes your makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, lipliner, etc) stay on all day! It becomes waterproof and smudge proof! TRY IT!
Mary Kay- Chocolate Lip Liner. And remember that you should always put your lip liner on after you put on your gloss or lip stick. It will stay on better and it will not leave a dark line around your lips.
lip liner from covergirl
I use MAC lip liner. It seems to stay in place and it's looks great with lip gloss.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy