Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who wears lip liner?

i love lip liner...but i dont see that many people with it on..but it looks really good if you use a shad darker then ur lipsWho wears lip liner?
Just lip gloss hereWho wears lip liner?
NO! It's SO tacky to wear a shade that's darker than your lips. That makes people look like they got carried away with Sharpies. It's very chola.
not me
ewww. not me.
the more natural look is in these days guess u just have to stay up on all that stuff.
I have a friend who uses it...she says it helps even out the lines of your lips and bring them out as more fuller. She also thinks it's very, what you call, devilish and in a way different from anything else...and she loves the fact that she can call it cool...but me? Well, it's not really that bad, i mean, i wouldn't use a dark shade, but I do agree it even out the lines. Remember this is ur elite speaking.


-Ciao
not me. i only use lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy