Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you wear lip liner?

what color and kind?Do you wear lip liner?
ewww no...it's too outdated....n i hate the way it looksDo you wear lip liner?
No. In fact, I don't even use lipstick, guys usually don't ;)
I think if you any apply it without any lipstick and such makes you look trashy and a chola.
yea bright pink
No.
alwasy! its not a bad thing unless you dont know how to use it. EVERY woman should wear it especialyl with bright or dark lipstick. I wear red lipstick every day, and i use lipline to stop it feathering and also it enhances your lips and you can use it to make your lips look naturally bigger.


Its a must have beauty buy, I use a red one by MAC
no it makes you look like you ate chocolate cake and wiped it partially.
yes i wear lipliner to make my lips look bigger... I almost always wear natural pink but i sometimes wear light brown.. when i try to apply the 60s look, i wear red
Wow all these women seem to know nothing about makeup ... well of course they aren't all pro's lol.





Yes I wear it, I have really big lips and I wear Rimmel's Wine and Spice colors.





http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>





It's all about knowing how to apply it to make it look sexy and natural ... not all fake and dark like a tattoo.
No. It's too 80's
no
I don't wear lip liner, I use gloss and go just above my lip so that it actually lines my lip just fine. I find lip liner to be ugly on me.
no, i did a few times and it looks rubbish
nope ithink it looks trashy ps if u think of wearing lip loner dont wear black or brown lip liner it will look ugly and make u look like u have a lip invetion ';/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy