Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can we use lip liner as an eye liner?

well...


i know its a weird Q's but i was wondering %26amp; i had 2 know


i have this amazing pink lip liner,i was wondering if i can use it 4 my eyes as an eye liner


or will it damage my eyes??Can we use lip liner as an eye liner?
Try this: go buy an eyeliner brush and then get it wet and use it n your favorite eyeshadows. You just quadrupled your eyeliner possibilities. You can even use it dry for a smoky blended look. This way you can mix eyeshadows to get just the right shade or use light linder on the inner corner and blend it to darker on the outer corner. I am telling you, I will never have to but eyeliner again!Can we use lip liner as an eye liner?
girl i do that all the time it looks fantastic and does not damage your eyes plus saves money but thats not really important
sure why not? Me and my girlfriends use light brown eyeliner as lip liner and we aint damaged
You CAN but I wouldn't recommend it. I wondered the same thing a few years ago and I didn't like it. It looked okay but just not as good. The consistency of the two are different- which I suppose is why eyeliner is made for eyes, and lipliner is made for lips. :)





You can always try it to see for yourself because it won't cause any damage!
I don't think you should use lip liner as eye liner because lip liner might be made by different materials than eyeliner. and it might not be safe for your eyes
ok by using this on your eyes it wont DAMAGE your eyes but i dont reccomend it. the difference between eyeliner and lip liner is that lip liner is much more sticky then eyeliner. eyliner is ment to stay on the skin and lip liner is ment to kinda blend into your lips. if you used this lip liner on your eyes, most likely it would smear and not look very good. they make pink eyeliner! you just have to look around!
non o capito niente ma io uso eye liner
I believe as long as you want to put the eyeliner on top of your eyes it should be okay. Inside I wouldnt put it cuz u dont want to damage your eyes or you might get some sort of reaction.
ya u can use it .but the best idea is to buy an eye liner of same colour.
I wouldn't do that. First of all, a pink line around your eye would make it look like you have some kind of eye infection. Second, it would smear really bad anyway. Just stick to eyeliner.
i've seen people do it, but i wouldn't recommend it.
sure why not

















good question
Yes, you can. It doesn't hurt your eyes anymore than using an eyeliner pencil. I have done it before, you can't even tell the difference.
I have a burgandy and a pink lip liner that i use all the time for that sexy japanime (sp?) look - I have bought the same colors in eye products but the effect just isn't as stricking. plus it seems to last to last really well.





p.s. 20/20 vision and i dye my eyebrows with regular hairdye. most of those warnings are just there so the companies aren't liable if you're dumb enough to eat the stuff or something!
it will mess up u're eyes and you would have to pay a bigf price!


so dont do it!
yes if color is good on eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy