Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rimmel east end snob.....lip liner...its gives a pinkish effect right?

what would a good lipstick be wth it? lol something natural pinky ..ythnxxRimmel east end snob.....lip liner...its gives a pinkish effect right?
I have that lipliner!...It's a nude natural pink. I usually put some chapstick on and put the lipliner all over my lips and then leave it like that or put some clear or sheer nude lipgloss on it...


Mac Viva Glam V lipstick would look really nice with it as the colours are really similar. If not theres a Rimmel lipstick called 'Birthday suit' which I believe is a pinky nude....but I'm not 100% on that one.Rimmel east end snob.....lip liner...its gives a pinkish effect right?
Shiseido brand Peach Melba. It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy